Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver Download - Not everyone needs a multi-feature tool, so we've developed the PIXMA G1400. This model includes all the wonderful benefits of the PIXMA G Series, as well as is a simple to make use of committed high return printer that produces first class prints.
PIXMA G Series has been developed with design at its center, our first encountering ink tanks are very easy to restore making it simple to track ink degrees, guaranteeing that you're never ever captured off-guard. While our small and streamlined designs permit complete integration into a home/office environment.
Specification for Canon PIXMA G1400:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Refillable ink tank printer with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA G1400:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows,.NET Framework 4 or.NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA G1400:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, choose that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver Download
|G1000 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|G1000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (OS X)|
|G1000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G1000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.90 (Windows)|
|G1000 series Printer Driver Ver.2.90 (Windows)|