Canon PIXMA G2400 Driver Download - Perfect for use within the residence, home office as well as local business environments, appropriate for any user with the have to print both work documents and also photos. Our multi-function tool comes with unrivaled web page returns of Colour: 7,000 pages. Black: 6,000 web pages, meaning you could enjoy significant cost savings with reduced printing prices.
Improve the high quality of your prints with our top quality pigment black ink and also color dyes, to aid you in developing amazingly sharp texts and gorgeous, dynamic photos. Also permitting you to enjoy printing indeterminate 4 x 6" images in approximately One Minute.
The PIXMA G2400 Series has been created with design at its forefront; our first facing ink containers are simple to replenish making it simple to track ink degrees, ensuring that you're never captured off guard. While our small, as well as sleek layouts, permit full integration into a home/office environment.
Canon PIXMA G2400 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Refillable ink tank printer with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA G2400:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA G2400:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search to the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.