Canon PIXMA iP1000 Printer Driver for Windows 7 - The PIXMA iP1000 allows you take pleasure in the top quality photo as well as record printing at home. As part of the PIXMA array, it is built with FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) technology which ejects constant five picolitre ink droplets with exceptional precision for smoother, sharper and also more detailed images. Along with print high resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, print speed of approximately 14 ppm black and 11 ppm in color, and also borderless picture publishes about 5" x 7" size; the PIXMA iP1000 is the ideal home printer for students or the entire family.
The on the internet download can be prevented if your device featured a CD. That CD has the proper installation declare the driver. Both CD, as well as online documents, nonetheless do have outlined guidelines on the installment procedure. The bottom line is that this utility is a dependable motorist with all the necessary elements needed for your Canon gadget to function as planned.
Canon Pixma iP1000 Specification:
- Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi printing resolution
- Prints up to 14 ppm in black and 11 ppm in color
- Prints true borderless photos up to 5" x 7" size
- Print borderless 6" x 4" photo in around 55 seconds
- Comes with Easy-PhotoPrint, which includes blemish remover, face sharpener and face brightener
- Exif Print software for better digital photos
- Compact and stylish fits in any home interior
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP1000:
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP1000 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search to the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
Canon PIXMA iP1000 Driver Download
|iP1000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP1000 Printer Driver for OSX|
|iP1000 Printer Driver (Windows XP (64-bit))|
|iP1000 Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows)|