Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, and Linux - The PIXMA iP3500 uses a four-ink system with individual ink cartridges, a system we like because it lowers ink waste. The black ink expenses $16.25 to change, and each of the different colors inks costs $14.25 to replace. Canon approximates the per-page prices for the Pixma iP3500 to be 3 cents for a black-and-white print as well as 5 cents for a full-color print. Both numbers are reduced and also practical for a low-cost printer. Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver Supported Operating System Windows Vista / Windows XP SP1, SP2 / Windows 2000 Professional SP2, SP3, SP4, Mac OS X v.10.2.8 - v.10.4.
The PIXMA's easy-to-use click, link, as well as print style makes printing images essential-- just catch a photo, attach to your PIXMA, and also print. Or print wirelessly with your infrared-enabled mobile video camera phone. The printer's auto-image fix and also tiny, two-picoliter ink droplets ensure that each picture comes out looking as outstanding as possible.
Enjoy photo lab quality prints with fine detail and smooth color progressions, and a high 4800x1200dpi print resolution. Publish a 10x15cm borderless photo in approx. 47 seconds in Specification Mode. Print photos straight from your PictBridge-ready digital electronic camera or camera.
Automobile Image Repair automatically improves your pictures. Apply Red Eye Elimination, face lightening up and a lot more with the image editing and enhancing the software.
Publish documents correctly at approximately 25ppm in mono or 17ppm in color. Whether homework, paperwork, weekend job or websites, this printer handles everything.
All 4 Solitary Ink containers can be replaced individually, minimizing ink wastage as well as increasing savings. A bright LED light flashes to signal you when a color is running low or requires replacement.
Two paper trays hold picture as well as ordinary paper. Easy-PhotoPrint EX-SPOUSE software implies that you could create indeterminate photos in three simple actions.
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Specification:
- Print photos up to 4800x1200dpi, borderless 10x15cm in 47 sec.
- Print documents, mono and color, up to 25/17ppm
- Print from PC & digital cameras
- 2 paper trays
- 4 Single Inks
- Photo editing software. Auto-Image Fix
- Available by manual operation using Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Super White Paper or plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18cm sizes (Windows only)
- Text & Graphics: Up to 17ppm (Max.), 10.4ppm (Standard)
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP SP1,SP2 / Windows 2000 Professional SP2, SP3, SP4 / Windows Millennium Edition / Windows 98, 98 Second Edition
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 - v.10.4
- Linux OS
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search to the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver Download
|iP3500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|iP3500 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.10 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64)|
|iP3500 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.10 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)|
|iP3500 Printer Driver for OSX Ver. 6.9.3 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Canon iP3500 Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 2 (Windows 7 32/64-bit)|
|iP3500 Printer Driver for Linux (rpm) Ver. 2.80 (Linux 32-bit)|
|iP3500 Printer Driver for Linux (Debian) Ver. 2.80 (Linux 32-bit)|