Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, and Linux - The PIXMA iP5000 support with all preferred Windows, and Macintosh operating systems, with hassle-free USB connectivity. Easy to mount as well as very easy to work, this whisper-quite printer supplies breakthrough picture quality printing.
Take advantage of unrivaled precision color printing, providing extraordinary color reliability and image clarity. Canon's SMALL PRINT head makes use of Micro-Nozzles to expel industry-first 1pl ink beads - the smallest ever - to attain remarkable information, with a 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution. Exactly, what's more, exclusive ContrastPLUS innovation utilizes an additional black ink to provide additional contrast as well as color deepness to all your prints.
Print at up to 25 pages per min in mono and 17 ppm in color. Or take pleasure in rapid borderless printing on 10 x 15 centimeters, 13 x 18 centimeters and A4 sizes. For example, you can generate a lovely 10 x 15 cm borderless print in only 36 seconds.
The small PIXMA iP5000 printer loads, even more, attributes right into less room. An essential duplex device offers two-sided printing to reduce your paper costs substantially. Twin paper trays that fold away correctly allow simple multi-path feeding for both photos as well as plain paper. Plus you could publish layouts straight into compatible CD-R as well as DVD discs, offering a wise and also professional coating.
Print stunning images directly from your cam - quickly, conveniently as well as without also utilizing a computer system. The PIXMA iP5000 supports PictBridge, the universal requirement for straight image printing from all compatible electronic cameras and cameras.
Clear ink containers for all five colors can be replaced separately, lowering your costs substantially. See at a glimpse when a single storage tank needs replacing, while a smart ink detection system guarantees you reduce ink wastage.
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Specification:
- Photo quality printer with breakthrough 1pl ink drops size
- 5-ink with Micro-Nozzles, FINE, 1 pl & ContrastPLUS
- Single Ink technology - five separate ink tanks (BCI-3eBK, BCI-6BK, BCI-6C, BCI-6M, BCI-6Y)
- 9600x2400dpi & FINE technology
- Dual paper trays, integral duplex unit & CDR/DVD printing
- Up to 25ppm Mono & 17ppm colour
- PictBridge-ready for direct photo printing
- Efficient Single Ink system
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP SP1,SP2 / Windows 2000 Professional SP2, SP3, SP4 / Windows Millennium Edition / Windows 98, 98 Second Edition
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 - v.10.4
- Linux OS
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, choose that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver Download
|iP5000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP5000 Printer Driver Ver. 4.83 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP5000 Printer Driver Ver. 1.90/1.90b (Windows XP/7/8/10 64-bit)|
|iP5000 Printer Driver Ver. 1.80 (Windows 2000/XP/7/8/10 32-bit)|
|Canon iP5000 Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 1.10 (Windows 7/Vista 32/64-bit)|