Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver Download for Windows, Linux, and Mac - The PIXMA iP6000D compatible with Windows and Macintosh operating systems, with functional USB interface. Transparent ink tanks for all six colors can be changed individually, decreasing your prices considerably. See at a glance when a single storage tank requires replacing, while an intelligent ink detections system guarantees you don't waste a drop of ink.
Publish stunning pictures directly from your camera - swiftly, conveniently and also without utilizing a computer system. The PIXMA iP6000D supports PictBridge, the universal requirement for direct photo printing from all suitable digital video cameras and also camcorders. Connection even reaches suitable cam phones. An IrDA interface permits you to print excellent pictures directly from your mobile cam phone.
PIXMA iP6000d is an individual photo center, enabling straight printing from sd card, electronic cams, and even cam phones.
A large 2.5" color LCD screen and an intuitive user interface make PC-free printing straight from your memory card incredibly simple. Advanced features consist of search, color balancing, unique effects, trimming and the capability to brighten faces.
The Integrated Auto Duplex Printing Device manages both plain paper as well as photo paper for two-sided printing. And a built-in tray-guide lets customers directly publish on DVD and also CD. Recognized for particular, high-speed, high-quality printing, Canon's DVD/CD Direct Printing has been simplified to utilize.
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Specification:
- Direct memory card printing, PictBridge port & IrDA
- Large color LCD viewer
- Spectacular photo quality with 4800 x 1200dpi, 6 inks and FINE
- Single Ink technology - six separate ink tanks (BCI-6BK, BCI-6C, BCI-6M, BCI-6Y, BCI-6PC, BCI-6PM)
- Dual paper trays, integral duplex unit & CDR/DVD printing
- Fast borderless printing
- Efficient Single Ink system
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP SP1,SP2
- Windows 2000 Professional SP2, SP3, SP4
- Windows Millennium Edition
- Windows 98, 98 Second Edition
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 - v.10.4
- Linux OS
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search to the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, choose that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver Download
|iP6000D CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP6000D Printer Driver Ver. 4.83 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP6000D Printer Driver Ver. 1.90/1.90b (Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 64-bit)|
|iP6000D Printer Driver Ver. 1.80 (Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 1.10 (Windows 7/8/10 32/64-bit)|