Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver Download for Windows, Mac, and Linux - The PIXMA iP6210D is compact and also sophisticated style utilizing advanced FINE cartridges that take up less space. Canon's FINE Cartridges with 2pl ink droplets and also a 6-ink system deliver a 4800 x 1200dpi print resolution. Benefit from in-depth and dynamic color result for all your images.
Canon's ChromaLife100 system of print head, new solution inks and also Canon original picture papers preserves your memories producing lasting stunning images.
The LCD viewer with simplified panel operations allows you to manage image choice as well as printing styles without attaching to a COMPUTER. Optimize photo printing, improve pictures, simplify web printing and also create expert image CDs with a suite of user-friendly software devices.
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Specification:
- Direct photo printing: PictBridge, memory cards & camera phones
- Photo quality: max. 4800 x 1200dpi
- 6-ink with two pl Micro-Nozzles and FINE Cartridge
- ChromaLife100 system for long lasting photos
- Photo lab quality 10 x 15cm borderless photo in approx. 1 minute
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP SP1, SP2
- Windows 2000 Professional SP2, SP3, SP4
- Windows Millennium Edition
- Windows 98, 98 Second Edition
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 - v.10.4
- Linux OS
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, choose that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver Download
|iP6210D CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP6210D Printer Driver Ver. 2.00c (Windows 7/8/10 64-bit)|
|iP6210D Printer Driver Ver. 2.00c (Windows 7/8/10 32-bit)|
|iP6210D Printer Driver Ver. 2.00b (Windows 2000/Vista/XP 64-bit)|
|iP6210D Printer Driver Ver. 2.00b (Windows 2000/Vista/XP 32-bit)|
|iP6210D Printer Driver Ver. 4.83 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP6210D Printer Driver Ver. 1.90/1.90b (Windows XP 64-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 1.10 (Windows 7/8/10/Vista 32-bit)|