Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver Download for Windows, Mac, and Linux - Canon PIXMA iX6540 is an excellent printer, able to take care of bigger sized documents and also providing excellent printing quality. It doesn't boast any all-in-one functionality, yet if you just require an A3 printer, this will certainly do well at an RRP of R2180.
Publishing rate is also excellent, managing an uncertain A3 photo on matte image paper at the greatest setting at regarding four minutes per print. However, automatic duplex printing isn't offered when printing standard documents.
Customers in ownership of a Canon electronic camera or camcorders can catch the very best film frameworks and send these to be published thanks to Full HD Film capability. You just play your movie using your PC (using Canon's software program) as well as capture the structures.
It sure looks the part of a well-made device, with the iX6540 furnished with an elegant, all black outside. Measuring in at 549 × 299 × 159 mm, its comparable in size to the more outdated, 150 x 446 x 385 mm rectangle-shaped framework of Epson's Stylus Photo TX700W. The printer does link a reasonable amount of desk property, but the Canon is an A3 picture printer besides.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Specification:
- Ultra compact and stylish A3+ printer
- Up to 9600 dpi print resolution with min. 1pl ink droplets
- 5 Single Ink Tanks
- ISO ESAT 11.3 ipm mono / 8.8 ipm color
- 10×15 cm borderless photo in approx. 36 sec
- Access to professional “Solution Templates”
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows RT
- Windows 7 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows Vista SP1, SP2 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows XP SP3 (32bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.8
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver Download
|iX6500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|iX6500 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows XP x86)|
|iX6500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iX6500 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows XP x64)|
|iX6500 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.37.0 (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|iX6500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|iX6500 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56c (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|