Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver Download for Windows, Mac, and Linux - PIXMA iX6840 is a high-performance A3+ workplace printer provides Wi-Fi as well as Ethernet connection, plus printing from mobile devices. Five individual inks successfully supply superior top quality company files and images.
With both Wi-Fi and also Ethernet connectivity it can effortlessly be shared among some Computers using a workplace network. Download Canon PRINT app to publish from your smart tools. Apple AirPrint, as well as Google Cloud Print assistance, is also offered.
The five single ink system includes black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text and color inks for gorgeous photo-lab high-quality pictures plus for a lot more efficient printing you just need to change the color that goes out.
No waiting for beautiful prints. Thanks to Canon's FINE innovation this printer has a fast A4 paper print speed of 14.5 ipm in mono and 10.4 ipm in color, and it can publish a picture lab-quality 10x15cm indeterminate image in approx. 36 secs.
Publish higher for much less. Optional XL inks deliver dramatically much more pages, offering up to 30% cost savings each web page compared with basic size inks. The optional XXL pigment black ink enables you to print up to 1000 monochrome pages.
Enjoy access to a variety of expert quality creative material with original PARK PREMIUM. Quickly produce and also publish posters as well as business files using layouts from the unique Solution Themes solution.
Canon PIXMA iX6840 Specification:
- High-performance, ultra compact A3+ business printer
- Easy sharing with wireless and Ethernet connectivity
- 5 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100+ inks
- Superb quality prints and no waste with individually replaceable 5 single inks system
- Superfast document printing: A4 ISO ESAT 14.5 ipm mono/10.4 ipm color
- Print more for less with optional XL and XXL inks
Canon PIXMA iX6840 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32 and 64-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver Download
|iX6800 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.3 (OS X)|
|iX6800 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iX6800 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|iX6800 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP x86)|
|iX6800 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|iX6800 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista x86/x64)|
|iX6800 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|iX6800 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iX6800 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|iX6800 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|