Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver Download for Windows, Mac, and Linux OS - PIXMA MG2140 is a portable & trendy All-In-One. It supplies quick as well as efficient, excellent quality prints, duplicates & scans. With user-friendly FastFront, changing ink & paper is pure. The ChromaLife100 system provides long lasting, stunning pictures. The combination of the PIXMA MG2140, original Canon inks as well as original Canon photo documents maintain memories for a lifetime
With beneficial ISO ESAT speeds of 8.4 ipm for mono documents as well as 4.8 ipm for color, there's little waiting on your records. An incredible photo-lab high quality 10x15cm indeterminate print is generated in approximately 44 secs.
Check as well as the copy in premium quality information with the 1200dpi scanner. Auto Check Mode immediately acknowledges just what is being scanned-- a picture or paper-- before saving it as one of the most suitable file kinds. Improve the legibility of scanned documents by making message and images clearer and more vibrant making use of Auto Record Takes care of.
Transform your movie moments into stunning prints with Canon's one-of-a-kind Full HD movie Print. New attributes include Merge Frames and also Layout Print to create more striking photos. Make your pictures much more exciting by applying Fun Filter Impacts with Easy-PhotoPrint EX-SPOUSE. For simple internet printing use Easy-WebPrint Ex Lover, integrate clips from numerous web pages, so you only print what you need from the internet. Get innovative with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM an on the internet service that lets you download and install photos, illustrations, paper crafts and also a lot more, from globally identified photographers & artists.
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Specification:
- All-In-One: Print, Copy, and Scan
- Compact & Stylish design with FastFront
- Up to 4800dpi, min. 2pl quality
- ISO ESAT speeds 8.4 mono/4.8 color ipm
- 10x15cm photo in approx. 44sec
- Easy-WebPrint EX
- Full HD Movie Print
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP / 2000 SP3 32 and 64-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver Download
|MG2100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|MG2100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG2100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG2100 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.43.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG2100 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1a (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)|
|MG2100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG2100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG2100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG2100 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG2100 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X)|