Canon PIXMA MG5640 Free Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Canon PIXMA MG5640 is versatile, enjoyable as well as attached, enjoy the supreme in flexibility. Produce stunning photos as well as records, delight in a range of fun attributes and also connect quickly with smart devices as well as the cloud using this family-friendly, excellent quality, 5-ink All-In-One. Supported Operating Systems for Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit, and Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
Attach, produce, print, scan, and copy at home. All the family members can take pleasure in the benefits of this affordable 5-ink All-In-One with innovative Wi-Fi and also straight cloud gain access to. Designed to be used and shared wirelessly around the home as well as remotely from mobile devices, it likewise includes Wireless LAN PictBridge so it's easy to publish your favorite photos directly from compatible cordless electronic cameras.
Take pleasure in minimum waste and maximum savings. You only need to transform the color that goes out thanks to individual ink containers. Plus you can publish much more web pages for your money utilizing optional XL inks as well as reduce paper with auto 2-sided printing.
Go straight to the cloud. Appreciate the freedom to publish from and also check to the net - straight from the printer screen. With improved PIXMA Cloud Link you can publish pictures in secs from Facebook, Twitter and also on the internet CDs; print/scan records to shadow services like Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox; as well as an affix and send scanned files/images directly using e-mail all without using a COMPUTER.
You're smartphone all set, and so is this printer. Just download and install Canon's PIXMA Printing Solutions app for your mobile phone or tablet computer. By utilizing the application, you could straight access cloud solutions. You can even inspect printer status, the manual or real-time ink levels over Wi-Fi or net. To complete your mobile connection options, Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Publish support is likewise readily available.
Excite family and friends with high-quality prints. You'll be proud to show images packed with high levels of information, plus you can publish expert looking records with sharp text - thanks to 5 solitary inks, Canon's FINE innovation and also approximately 4,800 dpi print resolution. Printing is quickly too-- with ISO ESAT rates of 12.7 ipm mono and 8.7 ipm color. You can have a 10 x 15 centimeters borderless photo in your hand in around 44 secs.
Control, sight and also connect with convenience. The massive 6.2 cm display makes every little thing crystal clear, whether you're picking functions, previewing photos or making use of cloud services. Plus there's no lingering to start publishing from a PC or mobile phone on the same network, thanks to Auto Power On.
Enjoy exploring your creativity with Easy Image Publish+. (Available using PIXMA Printing Solutions app.) You could quickly design and also publish welcoming cards, photo collections as well as much more with this web-based service, using pictures from your tablet, COMPUTER or the cloud.
Canon PIXMA MG5640 Specifications:
- Enjoy the versatility. Easily connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with high-quality Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Experience the creative freedom of cloud printing and scanning with PIXMA Cloud Link
- Get ready to effortlessly print and scan using smart devices with PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Capture your precious moments in fast, high-quality prints
- Only change the ink that runs out thanks to 5 single inks
- Only change the ink which runs out
- Micro ink droplets for precise print
- Optional high yield inks
- Use and share wirelessly
- Print from and scan to the cloud
- Tablet and smartphone ready
- PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Automatic double-sided printing
Canon PIXMA MG5640 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows RT
- Windows 7 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.8
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG5640 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5640 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5640 Free Driver Download
|MG5640 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG5640 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5640 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X)|
|MG5640 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5640 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
MG5640 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)
|MG5640 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|MG5640 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5640 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5640 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5640 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5640 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5640 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5640 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|