Canon PIXMA MG7751 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Canon PIXMA MG7751 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer is created for customers for excellent high-quality printouts for a good price. This MFP system utilizes six inks to create premium high-quality photo printing. Outstanding specs, rich connectivity options, and intuitive touch controls will certainly make Canon PIXMA your rapid favorite.
With boosted PIXMA Cloud Link you can indulge your creative side and also print pictures in seconds from Instagram, Facebook, Flickr or your files from your favorite cloud services like GoogleDrive and OneDrive. Similarly, you can check documents or photos and also publish them directly from the printer to the cloud.
Canon PIXMA MG7751 is multifunctional A4 scanner / copier / printer, ESAT, 15 images per minute in monochrome and 10 images per minute in colour, 9600x 2400dpi, touch screen, card reader, duplex, AirPrint, NFC, USB, LAN, WiFi.
A large 8.8 centimeters (3.5") touchscreen gives you simple accessibility to everything the printer needs to use. Discover your finest pictures swiftly, sneak peeks them and also perfectly publish them without leaving the printer.
With the Canon PRINT app, you can print directly from your wise devices as well as have a duplicate in secs. NFC supplies fast as well as secure connection, while Wi-Fi Direct develops a wireless ad-hoc network, getting rid of the demand for a wireless router, LAN or password. Separate ink cartridge slots provide a significant benefit: you just transform the ink that has gone out. The optional XL cartridges integrated with two-sided printing minimize operating costs to a minimum.
Canon ranks the PIXMA MG7751 with page-to-page print speeds of 15ppm mono as well as 10ppm color. In our tests, which include processing time for each and every print job, we saw a rate of 10ppm for our five-page examination item, rising to 11.5 ppm on the 20-page document. Printing in the draft mode made hardly any difference to the total performance.
These rates are rather decent for an inkjet all-in-one, although they're only about 70 percent of Canon's cases. Our five-page mono text, as well as color graphics, test, caused 4ppm, which is less than half the rated rate and also none too quick. Mono duplex speed, always an issue for Canon due to the pause had to dry ink between sides, provided 3.8 sides per min.
Compared to the Canon PIXMA MG6450, which is around ₤ 60 more affordable, the MG7751 furthermore provides CD/DVD print, twin paper trays, a larger touchscreen and higher-resolution printing and copying. If you're doing a lot of picture prints, the photo gray ink could also verify valuable, but you'll have to determine whether these other facilities are worth the cost costs to you.
Canon PIXMA MG7751 Specifications:
- Only change the ink which runs out
- Optional high yield inks
- Use and share wirelessly
- Print from and scan to the cloud
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app
- Easy to use touch panel
- Large touch screen display
- Connect quickly with NFC support
- CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy
- PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC - Active Tag)
- PIXMA Cloud Link
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app
Canon PIXMA MG7751 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required.
For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7751 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7751 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7751 Driver Download
|MG7751 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG7751 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7751 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG7751 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG7751 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|MG7751 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG7751 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG7751 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG7751 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG7751 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG7751 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG7751 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|