Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - PIXMA MG8240 is a Premium Wireless All In One with Intelligent Touch System for basic, quick operation combined with spectacular style, photo lab quality printing & scanner efficient in 35mm film scanning.
Access features effortlessly making use of Intelligent Touch System, offering instinctive & very easy to adhere to light assisted touch panel operation incorporated right into the PIXMA surface area with built-in color 8.8 cm TFT screen. Inspired by Canon's iconic EOS cams, like PIXMA MG8220, the PIXMA MG8240 has an elegant finish that looks excellent in any home or studio. Transform your movie minutes into stunning prints with Canon's distinct Full HD Motion Picture Print. New features include Merge Frames and also Layout Publish to develop even more striking images.
Make your pictures even more amazing by using Enjoyable Filter Effects with EasyPhotoPrint EX-SPOUSE. Use EasyWebPrint EX-SPOUSE to combine clips from some websites, so you only publish exactly what you require from the web. Obtain creative with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM an on-line solution that allows you download photos, images, paper crafts and much more, from worldwide recognized digital photographers & musicians.
To the right of the front panel, a flip-open cover admits to 3 flash memory card slots, including CompactFlash to SD and also MemoryStick, which are the ideal complement. Under these is a USB/PictBridge outlet, for instant printing from your video camera. One more way to obtain images into this printer is by eliminating the white reflector under the scanner lid as well as utilizing the openness adapter to scan in slides or negatives, at resolutions up to 4,800 x 9,600 ppi.
Other data connections include USB, 10/100 Ethernet and wireless. The wireless connection is particularly significant as it gives access to a variety of direct print modern technologies, consisting of PIXMA Cloud Link, which makes use of Google Cloud Print, and AirPrint for iPad, iPhone and also other wireless Apple tools. The machine uses six inks, with both pigmented as well as dye-based black as well as an added gray ink to contribute to the CMY collection, helpful when printing black-and-white photos.
They each clip right into the semi-permanent head, as well as LED indications, show when they're adequately situated and flash when ink is reduced. Under the lid is a fold-down front panel, which comes to be the resulting tray, and also listed below that is a 150-sheet paper cassette. There's a second, 150-sheet paper tray which raises from the back of the machine so that you could load both simple and photo paper at the same time. A 3rd printing resource is for CDs, DVDs and also Blu-ray discs, which you access by taking down an overview inside the printer and moving in the provided disc tray.
Canon PIXMA MG8240 Specifications:
- The Intelligent Touch System allows you to effortlessly operate your machine with gorgeous touch sensitive buttons
- Superior optical scanning resolution of 4800 x 9600 dpi with included Film Adapter Unit to scan film and slides
- Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible
- Professional color adjustment feature with the included Easy-PhotoPrint Pro software
- Built-in CD/DVD Printing
- Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints
- Intelligent Touch System, Wi-Fi LED
- Automatically selectable using plain paper in A4, A5, B5 & Letter sizes
- Auto Photo Fix II, Redeye correction, crop image, adjust quality
Canon PIXMA MG8240 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows RT
- Windows 7 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64bit)
- Windows XP/200018
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x18
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver Download
|MG8240 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG8240 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG8240 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MG8240 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG8240 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG8240 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG8240 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG8240 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.46.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG8240 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.2b (Mac)|
|MG8240 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG8240 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG8240 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG8240 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG8240 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG8240 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG8240 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG8240 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|