Canon PIXMA MX396 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The PIXMA MX396 is a multifunction device that offers print, scan, duplicate and also FAX capacities with a built-in ADF (Automatic Document Feed) function. While this is a rather common combination of features, this particular design does lack one facet that has been a regular feature of the other Canon versions I have checked out just recently. A USB-only device without any wireless connectivity facility. Compatible with Windows and Mac platforms, the PIXMA MX396 requires Windows XP (SP3) 32-bit, Linux or Mac OS X 10.6.8 and later.
The Pixma MX395 is a multifunction Print, Scan, send a Fax, and an economic model.
With dimensions of 350 x 210 x 455mm (D x H x W) and predominately black in color, the PIXMA MX396 is a rather stable system that is better to a little office rather than a family living room. The ADF component sits on top of the A4 flatbed scanner which is then mounted on the inkjet printer. A plinth-like leading attributes a control panel along the front face.
The different controls on this panel are prepared around a 5cm LCD which displays messages, menu alternatives and standing comments. To the left of the display screen are switches for power, copy, FAX, check, set up and also menu options. VCR-like controls for the increase, decrease, back as well as OK are organized under the display screen. An alphanumeric telephone systems pad sits on the right in addition to black, color and also quit switches. There are likewise some lights to indicate when files are saved in memory as well as an error is spotted.
Look like to another series before Canon PIXMA MX395, although a financial model, the print quality is greater than acceptable; The maximum resolution specifically stood at 4,800 x 1,200 DPI. In practice, this design is excellent for traditional prints (messages, files, tables) as well as to publish some pictures, once in a while. The print rate is a parameter to think about if you intend to write many web pages at the same time: this particular version could publish up to 8.7 pages per min in black and white, or 5 ppm when it comes to color prints.
For installing the supplied software, you can follow the standard Canon pattern. You could pick from things that include MP Drivers, User Guidebook, My Printer, My Image Garden, Quick Menu, Speed Dial Utility and also Easy Web Print EX. Nevertheless, realize if you are running Internet Explorer 9 after that the version of Easy Internet Print EX provided on the CD is not suitable with this web browser. You will have to download a later version of the Canon software program for Direct Web printing. As part of the software program setup procedure, you will be led to the actions required to attach the PIXMA MX396 to your computer system.
Let's see about this product detail, below I have listed about support and driver for this series!
Canon PIXMA MX396 Specifications:
- Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity
- Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote
- Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom
- Fantastic Resolution: 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-140XXL Black Ink, PG-140XL Black Ink, PG-140 Black Ink, CL-141XL Color Ink, CL-141 Color Ink
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Compatible with CL-241 XL Ink Tanks & PG-240 XL Or PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Ink Tanks. Save Even More On Combo/Value Packs!
- Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually
Canon PIXMA MX396 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows RT, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OSX 10.6.8, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX396 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX396 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX396 Driver Download
|MX396 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MX396 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX396 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX396 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX396 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|MX396 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|MX396 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX396 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX396 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX396 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX396 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX396 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX396 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|